Re: Reinstalling the engine

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Reinstalling the engine
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 19:11:05 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ulix,
The engine and tranny can definitely be installed as one unit. It is much
harder than in a Bugeye which does not have the cowling in front of the
radiator, but very doable.

The engine/tranny just have to be steeply angle and you have to go down a
little, change your angle, down more, adjust your angle, down a little more,
etc. etc.

You definitely need one other person to assist and two assistants is even
better.

Don Van Vliet
Los Angeles, CA