RE: E-bay

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: E-bay
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 13:56:54 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Robert,

I fully agree with you. I think what started out as a very 'gallant' gesture,
is
being looked at by others as some kind of conspiracy to depress prices on ebay.
I myself have on occasion won bids on items I really didn't 'need to have', and
if I would have known someone who really needed it, I would be more than happy
to have stepped aside. On the other side of the coin, I have been out-bid on
items that I really did need, only to see them 'recycled' on ebay at a much
higher price by someone trying to make a quick profit (not necessarily spriget
stuff, and I don't know of anyone on this list),but boy that irks me. In any
case, I still think Chucks original message was great gesture to other members
of this list, and I salute him :-)

regards,
Bryan Vandiver (59-bugeye)
San Jose CA,