RE: E-bay

To: <b-evans@ix.netcom.com>, <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: RE: E-bay
From: "Robert Weeks" <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 06:54:22 -0500
Cc: "Stefan Roundy" <stefanr@bealenet.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Before you start calling people unethical, perhaps you'd like to post the
rules from ebay to this list, where it states  ebay users aren't allowed to
tell each other their ebay names. That's all that anyone has done here. If
anyone really, really, thinks there is a "Cartel" being developed on this
list then perhaps you need to go back and reread the original posts (among
other things).

If there is a rule on ebay stating that I cannot tell anyone my ebay user
name, then I will abide by that rule. But if there is not, I'd suggest that
you stop broadcasting to this list that this is unethical and against ebay
rules.

Robert