Re: E-bay

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: E-bay
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 18:34:43 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
My 2 cents:
I don't really want to bid against fellow members.  I have stayed away from
items where I noticed that members have the leading bid.  However ... if I
want the part and I have the time, I will e-mail the individual and notify
them that I may be bidding against them.

I have decided also that I won't be bidding on things beyond what I have
pre-determined to be good value.  So ... if you have deep pockets, go for
it, if you are bidding against me.  It might as well be you, as some
outsider.

rxd
Robert D.