the ebay song .... (help me out here, I need some more verses ;-)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: the ebay song .... (help me out here, I need some more verses ;-)
From: "Robert Weeks" <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 13:01:34 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Sung to the tune of Dean Martin's "That's Amore"

When you bid much too high, for something you must buy, that'sa ebay
New Old Stock makes you drool, just like pasta fazool, you must bid.

Beanie Babies, perfume, and a new shop vacume, that'sa ebay
Bumpers of chrome, new seat foams, for the wife, a new cellphone, got to
bid.

Well, it's a start, feel free to add to it if you so desire.

Robert