Tire help

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Tire help
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 15:24:19 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Listers,

I have an opportunity to buy some used sticky tires for autocross.  I have a
'77 Midget.  The tires that are available are Yokohama and Bridgestone, (I
don't know the model) and they are available in either 185/60/13 or 205/60/13
size.  I can buy 4 tires for $140.00 (possible less if I balk at the price)
and they have about 5/32 tread left on them...probably eneough for a season.

Questions.  Which of those sizes will fit on Rostyle rims and fit in the
square wheel arch fenders?  Any comments about this "deal"?

TIA,

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget