Re: Manifold for a Fish Carb?

To: <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Manifold for a Fish Carb?
From: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 09:52:26 -0500
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
My sentiments exactly!  When I bid on eBay, I put in the maximum amount I am
willing to pay, and then never check back until the bidding is over.  If I
get the item, then hopefully I got it for less than my maximum bid; but if I
don't get the item, then I have no remorse, since it wasn't worth the final
selling price to me anyway.  I think it's great that eBay allows the bidding
to go up in predetermined increments and doesn't just take your highest bid
and enter it as the next bid.

Bob