Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#222513917: austin

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#222513917: austin
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 12:42:37 -0800 (PST)
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hanging out with Peter C., you accumulate lots of NOS
boxes and bags, any ebay profits would have to go to
him.  I'm violating my own disdain of ebay threads,
sorry.  Done now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=222513917

> > >   Item Description:
> > >           This is a NOS bonnet emblem for a
> bugeye
> > > sprite. As you can
> > > see it is not a cheesy
> > >   reproduction and comes with its origional
> > > box.Money order prefered.
> > > Checks must clear
> > >   before shipping. Happy bidding.
> > >   On 12/19/99 at 10:47:39 PST, seller added the
> > > following information:
> > >
> > >   On 12/19/99 at 10:50:19 PST, seller added the
> > > following information:
> > >
> > >   On 12/19/99 at 10:57:36 PST, seller added the
> > > following information:
> > >
> > >   On 12/19/99 at 10:59:46 PST, seller added the
> > > following information:
> > >
> > >   On 12/19/99 at 11:03:50 PST, seller added the
> > > following information:
> > >
> > >           Visit eBay, the world's largest
> Personal
> > > Trading Community at
> > > http://www.ebay.com
> > >

> > =====
> > Ron Soave
> > "No ebay threads, no-how"
> > 1960 Bugeye
> > 1972 BGT

=====
Ron Soave
"Meet the new boss, just the same as the old boss..."