Re: new boy

To: John Neal <John.Neal@seagatesoftware.com>
Subject: Re: new boy
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 17:10:41 -0500
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
John Neal wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm new to the list\spridgets so here goes.....

Welcome to our list John.

I believe your 71 UK spec Sprite still has the metal dash. If so the
pull knob should twist to the right to turn on the blower.
Most of these cable/switches self destruct when they get to be 20-25
years old.
I just stick in a toggle switch for the blower, if you close the flaps,
the air comes out the demisters and you never feel it.
You may be able to repair the cable switch, usually they short out and
the wire falls off.

Good luck

--
Frank Clarici