Re: Distributor?

Subject: Re: Distributor?
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 23:43:52 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
> BTW I used patch panels to replace the rusted out sections. I ordered them
> from a M*ss reseller, they all came from England and the fit was great.
They
> also cost a lot less then comparable American parts. Just my experience in
> the body part department.

When I undertook my fender rust problem, I did not know about "patch panels"
I cut out about a 3rd of the fender and made a repair panel from thick
sheetmetal. It took me about 3 or 4 days to get the right shape. A few
months after I notice the repair panel in Moss's catalog for around $20. I
tired to console myself but after taking a look at the part in Moss's goleta
office it was so good, it brought back memories of me beating sheet metal
into submission over a vice. It was the exact shape that I was trying to
make, it even has the nuts welded on the inside. Next time I will go that
route.

Toby

69 AH-Sprite.
71 FJ40 Toyota Land Crusier.