Re: Fw: cool ... no lbc

To: toyman@htcomp.net, spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: Fw: cool ... no lbc
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 10:51:23 EST
Cc: Bushwacker4@prodigy.net, Spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 01/15/2000 5:36:51 AM Mountain Standard Time,
toyman@htcomp.net writes:

> Then your gonna LOVE Texas this April, we haven't seen a day with highs
below
> 45
>  in my neck of the woods yet !! ;^P   All you freezin' listers need a warmth
>  break at Spridgetstock 2000 so get your floral print shirts and Bermuda
> shorts
>  cleaned, pressed and packed, cuz I'll be lookin' fer yall (between you and
> me
>  folks, I wouldn't want to upset Elizabeth by not showing, she's one
powerful
>  lady) Don't tell her I said that tho.

Weather should be great, but bring a sweater too...never can tell  in Texas.

In Denton, TX my sophmore year, we got sunburned on a Monday and had a
snowball fight Wednesday night.......one April if I remember correctly.

'course that was back in the last years of the ice age.....

Robert Houston...
"I never buffed a tire, but I sure like to buff..........