Re: cool ... no lbc

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, patrick.elliott@attws.com
Subject: Re: cool ... no lbc
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 17:07:03 EST
Cc: DLancer7676@cs.com, RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 01/15/2000 1:57:51 PM Mountain Standard Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

> Go up on a roof on the ocean front to do a job on a -25 wind chill day
>  all bundled up and try to work. I'll take that same job when it's 80, 90
>  or 100 wearing just shorts and watching all the other "sites" on the
>  beach anytime!
>  Wind chills belong up in Canada. You guys in Minnestoa can keep them if
>  you want too but keep them up there, not in Jersey.
>  I must be getting old cause I hate the cold.
>
>  --
>  Frank Clarici
>  Toms River, NJ

Franlin my boy, wish you were here.  I just came down fromthe roof in a
sleeveless t-shirt.  We are closing in the porch...I could use someone on the
other end of the 16' 2x12s,,,

Robert Houston...hold onto that paitbrush dear, I need the ladder........