Re: ???? What list is this??

To: JStock0540@aol.com
Subject: Re: ???? What list is this??
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 19:53:44 -0800
Cc: wizardz@maxinter.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Here's my .01 cent.
I see no reason for this list to be an exchange for private emails AND/OR
non-LBC
messages, but that's why God created the delete key and that's why God gave some
listers the wisdom to use the phrase "No LBC Content" in the subject line.
I guess I may be up to .03 cents here.
No one has any reason to be so serious on the subject of Sprites unless 1) they
are into concours, 2) they bought parts from M**s, or 3) they bought parts on
ebay.
Now we have a problem because since this th, th, th, subject started, 2 more
subscribers have dropped from the list.

Jay Fishbein
Nomex Ready