RE: K&N filter source

To: "'wizardz@toad.net'" <wizardz@toad.net>, AHSprite78@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: K&N filter source
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 11:04:37 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
That was my concern. Usually I'm cruising around mountain roads in 4th gear.
I need torque over high rev horses. I try to keep the speed down. It scares
the locals and keeps the cops in doughnuts money.

BTW, FWIW  I set off three car alarms last weekend, just cruising down
mainstreet in third gear. I love that.