Re: SPRIDGETSTOCK 2000

To: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>
Subject: Re: SPRIDGETSTOCK 2000
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 08:48:36 -0800
Cc: "'Albert F Jones'" <fisher@hctc.net>, "R. C. Brown" <rcbrown@lucent.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
We've used perma-potties, porta-potties, crescent moon establishments (don't ask
what happens when a rope & a horse are applied), e-tools, and no tools.  We are
not fussy, but I SHOOT spiders!!!!!!!!!!! Ask Gary if you don't believe me.  We
just want to have a good time, meet some other crazy people, and talk Spridget
for a day or two on our way to New Orleans.
Kate
Driving a Spridget Support Vehicle if any Northwesterners want to convoy.