Re: Gunson's Colortune

Subject: Re: Gunson's Colortune
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 19:16:34 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I can vouch for Bob and Annice.  I experienced the same thing and the Colortune
got me very close.  Periodic inspection of the plugs after use zeroed it in.
Don't forget the use of the "tickler" on the carb and the color of the inside of
the tailpipe.
No interest except it saves frustration and valuable driving time!

Dave
59 :()
59 MGA