Re: Piper 270 cam

To: jboatri@emory.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Piper 270 cam
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 17:04:08 EST
I ran this cam a longggggggg time ago on a useless engine with some kind of
big valve head and no idea on carb settings (in fact no idea about much at
all).

The engine was very streetable on SUs and would rev nicely into the sixes.
Piper don't have a reputation for grinding quality and I would expect that
the Kent MD276 or whatever is the APT equivalent would be better value for
money.

I forget what I did with the 270 when it made way for the Kent 286.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 01/03/00 20:19:36 GMT Standard Time, jboatri@emory.edu