electrical

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: electrical
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 23:37:20 EST
For safety, I have rewired my Bugeye with an additional fuse box. This feeds
the headlights, one circuit for each fuse.  Instead of a regular fuse, I put
in the "automatically resetting circuit breaker" . This little gem fits right
into the regular place but does prevent the cover being put on. If a light
blows the CB, the light goes out only to come back on in a few seconds.Of
course , this can not be going on too many cycles, but it does allow you to
get the car safely stopped. The one I bought was purchased years ago and I
did not see a similiar one at AutoZone yesterday, but I did see one that fits
into an ATC blade type , however.    Bob Chamberlain