Re: Bad fuel hoses from MOSS??

To: "Bryan Vandiver" <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bad fuel hoses from MOSS??
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 22:28:00 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Bryan,

I found a solution to the outrageous price and poor quality of the fuel
lines available from Moss and others.  I bought good quality 1/4 fuel line
from the parts store for about 50 cents a foot.  Then a trip to Home Depot
where I  found stainless braided plumbing hose, cut the ends off and slide
to braid off the hose.  Throw the hose away and now you have a few feet of
shiny stainless braid.  Push the braid together and slide it over the hose,
a little shrink tube on the ends and you are done.  Besides being stainless
the weave is much tighter than the original stuff and you will know what is
inside where it counts.  See, Frank isn't the only cheap one on the list!

Mark
70 Midget
Nashville, TN

http://www.NashvilleTN.org