Re: Mini Mania Swap Meet

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, millerls@ado13.com
Subject: Re: Mini Mania Swap Meet
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 10:02:46 -0800 (PST)
Hey, I didn't buy that much stuff....

midget Radio console
7/8 master cylinder core
King dick bugeye jack (for e-bay rare jack cartel)
telcamite(sp?) grease gun
chrome luggage rack
Lucas voltage regulator

Ok, ok so maybe that could be interpreted as a lot of stuff.
In any case the weather was absolutely gorgeous, I was able to drive home quite
comfortably in just a T-shirt, and the car was running great. On the way home,
we ended up playing tag on the freeway with a mid-sixties dark green sprite
(not
from the meet). Got the bugeye up to about 80mph, and it felt pretty good;-)
It was good seeing Larry at the meet, and meeting Bill & Glen. I think I Ran
into Gerard, but I didn't recognize him without his hat (sorry, or I would have
talked more). Also saw the Dave Hill and his wife as they were heading out.

 - Bryan

BTW - Larry, I'm glad to hear you got the car fixed, and it was nothing serious

 -