Re: rubber mats

To: jboatri@emory.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rubber mats
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 07:23:33 EST
In a message dated 3/19/2000 12:23:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jboatri@emory.edu writes:

<<  Is there a reasons to put the rubber mats back in? >>

These turquoise mats sound like shower stall mats to me.  Sounds like someone
was using it for a shower stall.  Probably not unless you are going to
reinstall the shower heads.  <G>

But seriously, I am planning to spray my floor pans with rubberized
undercoating to seal them from water.   I think a rubber mat would tend to
trap moisture between it and the floor which will ultimately give you rust
problems.  Surprised there are none at this point--perhaps the floor already
has a sealer like the undercoating on it.

--David C.

--DAvid C.