Re: rubber mats

To: toyman@digitex.net, DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: rubber mats
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 08:49:45 EST
Cc: jboatri@emory.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/19/2000 8:16:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:

<< I made a mistake and used the 3M rubberized undercoating in the trunk of
the '68.
 Don't use it there, EVER!!! Now everything gets black gooey crap stuck to it
if
 it sits in one place too long. >>

Yeah--I think I would spray it only where I am going to cover it up with
something--like inside the doors and on the floors.  It does dry but not to
hard, just to rigid.  The non-rubberized I am told is the one that gives even
more problems. Haven't tried the non rubberized yet.  I have sprayed some
inside weld joints with a cheap rubberized undercoating and it has dried to a
really firm consistency.

--David C.