Re: Brake master cylinder Continued

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake master cylinder Continued
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 19:57:36 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
----- Original Message -----

 > > ....But if you had roundabouts in the USA would you approach them at
 over a
 > > 100mph leaving your braking as late as possible?       Daniel1312
 >
 > > Obviously, Daniel has never been 'round the Manasquan Circle with a
semi
 hot
 > > on his tail.....
 >
 > Roundabouts, Circles here in New Jersey. NEVER touch the brakes or look
 > at anybody when entering a circle here. He who looks the most crazy
 > always has the right of way.

The local council is big on 'Sleeping Policemen.' aka speed bumps (Do you
get those in the US?).  There are 3 in a space of 50 yards outside my house
and they all catch the exhaust if I go over them at anything other than a
crawl.  The trick is to floor it between them to try an get max MPH before
standing on the brakes again.
Good sport!  You can't get this sort of fun from a modern car.
P.S.  Yesterday was about 13 degrees C, sunny and the sky was clear.  Drove
up the Garw valley with the roof off and the sidescreens in the back.
Incredible echo off the valley walls!
 Makes the cost of the fuel worthwhile.