Re: Brake master cylinder Continued

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, millerls@ado13.com, pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
Subject: Re: Brake master cylinder Continued
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 00:17:40 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 03/19/2000 3:27:49 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Daniel1312@aol.com writes:

> But if you had roundabouts in the USA would you approach them at over a
>  100mph leaving your braking as late as possible?

Daniel...before Vernon Howell (aka David Koresh) the only claim to fame for
Waco, TX was its infamous traffic circle..know only as "The Circle" to
natives.  I even have a t-shirt saying I survived it!

R Houston...been around it many time and only had one accident in 34
years........