Re: Special thanks

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Special thanks
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 11:18:19 EST
In a message dated 3/20/00 10:30:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

<<
snip...
everything works including my new Smiths clock, Smiths
 Vacuum gauge, Smiths Fasten Seat Belt gauge which was a gift from Chuck
 Christ (Thanks Again Chuck) along with the stock dual gauge, fuel,
 speedo, and tach, and 7 toggle switches each with a function all Lucas
 of course.
 Tomorrow night I may get to the seats. They are ready to bolt in.
 Maybe a tune up and oil change and I'll be ready for the new century. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for the update, Frank.  Now I have the incentive to get back out there
on Saturday and replace that fuse box.

I need a story like yours every once in a while.  That's why I put up with
the cats and brake fluid threads.

I just heard on the news this morning that they found the "cougar" that has
been sighted lurking around the Bensalem area north of Philadelphia.  Cougars
are a little rare around here.  It turns out that it was an overweight house
cat!  About a 20 pounder.  Now there's a wheel chock.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport