Re: Special thanks

To: Dan Dwelley <maine2me@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Special thanks
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 13:18:18 -0500
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Not to start another "cat discussion", if you're going to use a cat as a
wheel chock, the breed to use is Maine Coon.  The sverage adult weight
for a Maine Coon is about 25 pounds.  Obese ones are even heavier.

Not only will they make a serious wheel chock, but they'll keep the
rodent population down, and since they're very territorial, they make
excellent guard animals for your LBCs!  (Ask me about the time my
parent's cat caught a burglar!)

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net