Re: i am learning but have some more questions

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: i am learning but have some more questions
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 14:50:04 -0500
I'm quickly becoming the least tolerant lister while still
demanding the most in tolerance from others. Every list has one
these. So rex pick up a newspaper go to the classifieds and tell
me what have you seen lately that runs for a thousand. How many
times are you going to ask the same questions. And its your lucky
day, I have two slightly used airbags for sale.

Apologizing ahead of time, and oops I think I've just been had.

Mike L.
Looking for an air chisel.