Re: 948 exhaust manifold

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: 948 exhaust manifold
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:17:09 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Gerard,

I bought an exhaust mounting kit from Mini-Mania for my 948 several years
ago, and included with the manifold clamp was a packet of "Walker Exhaust
Mounting Paste".

The instructions read (exactly):

1) Remove rust and grease and clean the place.
2) Dish up ample paste on sleeves and clamps before set up.
3) After the set up the exhaustheat will grow hard the paste and seal it
perfect.

(I think this was translated from a different language!)

Richard