More 5 Speed junk

To: Dan Dwelley <maine2me@yahoo.com>
Subject: More 5 Speed junk
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 12:01:39 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Dan,

Thanks. I try to contribute useful things if I'm pretty familiar with
them, which means not often, but I make up for it by posting fairly
useless pap about SUVs, tree huggers, and The Rights of Man. And cats.

Does anyone have other experiences with 5 speed conversions? I'm
using the Rivergate kit. Has anyone tried Paul's (Morriservice) or
Frontline's?

Here's a wringer: Has anyone experience with the ORIGINAL five speed
as installed by the Healey Motorcar Company for their works Sebring
Sprites? Did it use off-the-shelf BMC parts? Did everything fit in
the current housing?

Jeff

At 8:15 AM -0800 3/28/00, Dan Dwelley wrote:
>Hell of a description Jeff! :o)
>
>Dan

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Assistant Professor, Emory Eye Center, Atlanta, GA, USA
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision, http://www.molvis.org/molvis
mailto:jboatri@emory.edu