Re: Fuses

To: pasgeirsson@juno.com
Subject: Re: Fuses
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 13:22:38 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/28/00 12:31:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pasgeirsson@juno.com writes:

<< A brown with white wire shows on my diagram to go from the voltage
 regulater "A" terminal to the starter solenoid, using the same terminal
 as the one that connects to the battery + terminal.

 This is for Sprite Mk IV HAN 9 72041 to HAN9 77590 and for the Midget Mk
 III GAN4 60460 to GAN$ 66225.

 It's the only brown with white wire I can find.  A pretty narrow
 application, it seems.

 What is your car number? >>

My car is a 1977 Midget, which makes it a 1500 or GAN6.  I really should
write the entire number in my date book so I have it at work.

I have had several people tell me that the brown/white wire is ignition
related so I will check that out and find out where it is supposed to be.

Thanks for your input,

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget