Re: Fuses

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fuses
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 14:08:20 EST
Cc: pasgeirsson@juno.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Allen,

For cars GAN 5 105501 onwards to the end of production in 1977, there is
a brown with white wire set going from the Brake pressure warning lamp to
the brake pressure failure switch and return to the lamp.  That's the
only ones I can find.  Need to get a bigger magnifier!

Who knows who may have added what since manufacture.

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com