Re: Ultimate Plug Wires(Very long......

To: jkk@adams.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ultimate Plug Wires(Very long......
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 14:39:29 EDT
In a message dated 6/7/00 9:33:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time, jkk@adams.net
writes:

<< Sorry for the late reply but Who [or what] is Magnecor? It wouldn't be the
 first (or probably last) time I've bought a mechanical bottle of snake-oyl
 and no, I can't say they improved performance since I replaced the entire
 ignition system, and yes, my scooter runs much better now. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Magnecor is a manufacturer of ignition wires for race cars.  In the past few
years they have started selling their high quality wires for all cars.  (They
don't sell oyl, AFAIK.)  Check out www.magnecor.com for the full poop.

Their downloadable catalog lists just about any car you can imagine.  They
have three different sets available for the Midget 1500, and probably all the
other Spridgets.  7mm, 8mm, and 8.5mm competition.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport