Re: Ultimate Plug Wires(Very long......

Subject: Re: Ultimate Plug Wires(Very long......
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 18:31:01 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
curt.onstott@orst.edu wrote:

> Funny that you mention Magnecor right now-
>
> I have to order a set for my XJ6 because the insulation around one of my wires
> has broken down...  One of the reasons I like their 8.5mm set is the high heat
> tolerance of the insulation.  The engine compartment in an xj6 gets so hot
>that
> it bakes rubber components PDQ...  Magnecors get good reviews on the Jaguar
> mailing lists.

        Just my two rubles, but they get good reviews on RX-7 lists, too. Talk
about engine heat, turbo rotaries bake everything quite nicely! :) I
have a year on a set and I'm still thrilled by them, even at the
extraordinary price.
--
---

1990 GS 500-E: Two cams, four valves, solid lifters.
MCMLXIX Sprite: One cam, eight valves, pushrods, solid lifters.
1987 RX-7 TII: Valvetrain schmalvetrain! This is the gravy train!
Lottery: Support education! Tax people who suck at math.

-