SWAG Tech Session

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SWAG Tech Session
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 12:39:30 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
We had a good time at the SWAG tech session and BBQ yesterday, Thanks Steve.

Meet some new Bugeye people.

Got a close look at Glen's turbo Bugeye. It's a neat setup, very simple and
straight forward installation. Judging by when he left Steve's it also goes
pretty good :-)

It was a long drive for us (7-8 hours round trip) but was worth it. We got
home about 1:30 AM and I'm tired. Sandi was smarter, she took today off.

Anybody thinking about a 5-speed conversion should give Paul's kit some
serious consideration. Overall I liked what I saw more than the Rivergate
kit. If I were doing it again I would use Paul's kit. The only thing missing
is the option for the rear seal and I'm not sure how well the Rivergate one
works anyway. Mine still leaks without the PCV installed.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com