RE: SWAG Tech Session

To: "'Larry Miller'" <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: RE: SWAG Tech Session
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 15:31:25 -0600
Cc: "'Spridgets@autox.team.net'" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry,
What Did you learn about the Datsun transmissions ? Would you rebuild one at
home ? Or send it out ? How much does it cost to rebuild one ? Are there
things a person should do before installing a used transmission ? Change the
input shaft bearing as a matter of course ? Or just stick it in and hope for
the best ?  I wish  that I lived closer, and could have attended.
Thanks,
           Mark Hanna  ( Living in seclusion in beautiful Colorado )
           AN5 w/ a used Datsun 5 speed