Re: SWAG Tech Session

To: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SWAG Tech Session
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 16:00:48 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Larry,
You should hear it when I REALLY light it up.  I thought it would be bad to
wipe out the two little children playing in the street by Steve's house and
draw police attention to a listmember's neighborhood.  I only took it up to
5.5K and about 4lbs of boost before shifting.  At 8lbs and 7K.......

Fact is, I'm rather conservative these days and don't really hotrod like I
did when I was a scofflaw teenager.  The local police have never seen me
doing anything other than put-putting around town.  But when a big bunch of
spridgeteers are standing in the street watching me drive away after
admiring my turbo, I couldn't resist a small demo, but didn't spin 'em like
it can easily do.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye