Re: any advice?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: any advice?
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 08:05:58 -0700 (PDT)
> As a side note...I'm going to have a 69 BGT as my
> next
> illness. :o))

FWIW, I drive mine pretty much everyday now, it's very
much like a normal car (e.g. - it is raining, yet you
are dry...it is cold outside, yet you are warm...).
For severe weather I take the BMW, weekends are made
for the Sprite.  Having lived with an LBC for years as
my only car, it really is much nicer when you have the
luxury of a reliable driver as an alternative for
those times (none this season yet, thankfully) when
you are waiting for parts.  The reason the BGT is
being so good was I was able to park it for a month
last year and get the bugs worked out (thanks to Peter
C. for non-Taiwan parts, advice, etc.).

http://mail.yahoo.com/