Re: any advice?

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: any advice?
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 11:32:35 EDT
In a message dated 06/28/2000 4:21:56 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
DLancer7676@cs.com writes:

<< Bottom line?  If you were my daughter asking the same question?  As much
as I
 love these cars and as much as I love to see as many people as possible
 driving them, I would tell her, for now, get a Saturn or Saturn-clone for
the
 dependability.  Start a savings account, and if she really wants a
 Bugeye/frogeye Sprite, begin looking for one as she gets the Saturn-clone
 paid off and the savings account begins getting to the price of a pretty
good
 running Sprite.  That would give her a dependable daily driver (for MY piece
 of mind?) and the Sprite to drive at a more liesurely pace.

 My loose change on this issue!

 --David C. >>
Couldn't have said it better David...

RH..I love my Midget, but I don't drive it on my 60 mile daily commute....