Re: any advice?

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Patricia Sauthoff <Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com>
Subject: Re: any advice?
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 20:11:15 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
> once. If you don't do
> it now, you will find yourself married with a big
> mortgage, children and
> a minivan.

Watch it, pal.

All of the above, +2 LBC's.  When I was 18, however, I
talked my old man into helping me buy an MGB rather
than the Corolla he had lined up for me.  Later when
he was terminally ill, he confided that when he was my
age all he wanted was an MG TC, and his father bought
him a Chevy, and he got great pleasure out of letting
me get started on my automotive downward spiral.

http://mail.yahoo.com/