Re: Side curtains

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
Subject: Re: Side curtains
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 14:04:22 -0700 (PDT)
gerard,

I just receied a new set from AH-spares, and I must say that I am very pleased
:-)
At $75/each (mounting brackets/hardware not included) they look great. they can
with the seals/plexiglass/felts installed, and you only need to bolt on the
mounting brackets. I got the brakets form them too, and they were also pretty
inexpensive, but I haven't had a chance to check those over yet.
I may have an extra set of orginals, but they will need new plexiglass and
seals.

 - Bryan