Re: Repro Parts WAS Bad Parts

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <mg-tabc@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: Repro Parts WAS Bad Parts
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 17:28:42 -0400
Cc: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Well just when I was feeling mellow, and writing nice things about the
folks in Goleta, they struck again.  I ordered and received, motor
mount bolts and lower sleeve nuts for my TC.  Had been waiting for the
actual rubber mounts from somewhere else, Goleta being out of stock.
Mounts arrived, me excited, off to garage.  Mounted the rubber blocks
to the frame, passed the upper bolt thru, got on the floor and tried
to thread the lower sleeve to the bolt.  Never hatchi GI!  Either they
have different threads or the threads in the sleeve are so bad they
wont go.  Both sets the same.  So here I am, weeks have gone by and
Ive a handful of high priced junk and am no closer to a solution than
I was last month.  I take back all the reasonable things I said about
them.  May the fleas of a thousand camels infest them and their
offspring.
     Kelvin would it be too much to imagine that someone would try to
see if the two pieces actually do thread together before
cataloging/selling them?  Bad day in Florida.  Larry