RE: Wheel question

To: "'SueCallaham'" <wadleigh@syix.com>, "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Wheel question
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 20:04:40 -0800
I believe you have to have swap wire wheel axels and hubs as well. Your best
bet is to find somebody that wants to do the opposite, and you just swap
parts. The roystyles and bolt on wheels are actually preferred because they
are much safer. Wire wheels require maintenance and tightening with a hammer
in order to keep the wheel in place. If you don't like the look of the
rostyle wheels, you can use Sprite wheels that are bolt on with the same
pattern and have nice hubcaps to boot. The rostyle is a bit too funky for my
liking, but to each his\her own.

Good luck.

Toby