Re: Wheel question

To: wadleigh@syix.com, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wheel question
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 06:18:34 EST
In a message dated 12/6/2000 10:51:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wadleigh@syix.com writes:

<<  I have Rostyle wheels on my '74 Midget ....
 what do I need to do to replace these with spokes?  >>

Hi Sue:

Not sure why you would want to switch over to spokes.  I used to want to do
that because I really like the look of spokes, but after considering all the
maintenance problems and safety issues regarding spokes, I am sticking with
the Rostyles, which I like anyway.  Another way to go is the Mini-Lite style
wheel which I think looks really great and is as fairly maintenance free and
safe as the Rostyle.

The changeover is fairly extensive as you will have to change axles and hubs
on both front and rear, another factor in my deciding to forego spokes.
Maybe someone on the list is willing to work out a trade with you.  Good luck.

--David C.