Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#593049744: MG : Midget

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#593049744: MG : Midget
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 10:12:25 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Take a look at the turn signal lights in the fenders.  High/low?  Maybe its
just winking.  Passenger fender seems to be pre-68.
Steve

type79@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> Jaime,
> Here is a Texas car described as rust-free. This would be a good start for
>you.
> jay fishbein
> wallingford, ct
>
> I saw this item for sale at eBayMotors, the world's largest personal trading
>community, and thought that you might be interested.
>
> Title of item:  MG : Midget
> Seller: www.sportscarwarehouse.com
> Starts: Jul-03-01 17:05:49 PDT
> Ends:   Jul-10-01 17:05:49 PDT
> Price:  Currently $1,026.00
> To bid on the item, go to:
>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=593049744
>
> Item Description:
>         1973 MG Midget. Recently rebuilt engine. Nice paint. Round rear wheel
>arches. Wire wheels.  Extra chrome. This Midget needs some light transmission
>work. The linkage is stuck so it won't shift out of 1st gear. For those in the
>know, this is a very simple fix. Other than that, this is a clean and rust
>free little Midget. The interior could use some new carpet and seats and some
>odds and ends.  Top in good shape. For an additional charge we can perform the
>transmission work. We can arrange shgipping anywhere on the planet. Please see
>our other British auctions and visit our website www.sportscarwarehouse.com
>
>         Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
>http://www.ebay.com

Steve McGee, Atty. at Large
Samesq@pacbell.net
Home Page: http://home.pacbell.net/samesq
Photo Album: http://members2.clubphoto.com/steve191750/

"'I am' is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language.
Could it be that 'I do' is the longest sentence?"
Steven Wright