Mighty Midgets and Special Sprites

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Mighty Midgets and Special Sprites
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 13:19:40 EDT
When I was in London a couple of weeks ago, we scoured the bookshops on
Charing Cross, and I naturally went to the "Transportation" shelf in each
bookshop, looking for Spridget books.   I ran across another book, which I
purchased:  Mighty Midgets and Special Sprites by John Baggott.  The book is
a hardback, 208 pages, printed in 1998, and is an interesting treatise of
Midget and Sprite racing in England.  Is anyone familiar with this book?

--David C.