Re: Still Overheating

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Still Overheating
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 08:45:20 -0700
The easy driveway method to check for a head leak into the coolant is to
remove the radiator cap, fill the rad all the way to the very top, start the
motor and while gently goosing the throttle, look for bubbles to come up to
the top.  Bubble production will go up with throttle setting.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye
'59 Morris Traveller (Winifred)