Re: Still Overheating

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, Mike Graziano <mgraziano@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Still Overheating
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 14:16:23 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
It don't go nowhere near the choke, there is another hose for the water
choke.  This one replaces the water line that goes into and outta the
regular manifold. But why??

Larry

At this exact moment in time 7/13/01 1:43 PM, "DLancer7676@cs.com"
<DLancer7676@cs.com> made the profound statement:

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com
Monday, June 25, 2001