Re: wire wheels

To: "Jon Paschke" <birdman@lightspeed.net>
Subject: Re: wire wheels
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 23:22:46 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Bud, if one just fell out, then probably a bunch are bad. Theure's no
need to beg -they're $4 each and available anywhere. But you'll need
more than one...

>Well here I go begging again, I need a spoke for a Midget wire wheel. I need
>a long spoke, I was blasting my wheels and one just fell out, broke off at
>the head, other than that the wheel appears good and isn't bent. If someone
>has one and could drop it in an envelope? I'm in the process of powder
>coating them.
>TIA
>Jon
>So Ca

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Assistant Professor, Emory Eye Center, Atlanta, GA
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision
<http://www.molvis.org/molvis>
<mailto: jboatri@emory.edu>