Re: wire wheels

To: birdman@lightspeed.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wire wheels
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 09:32:07 EDT
In a message dated 7/19/01 7:44:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
birdman@lightspeed.net writes:

> Well here I go begging again, I need a spoke for a Midget wire wheel. I need
> a long spoke, I was blasting my wheels and one just fell out, broke off at
> the head, other than that the wheel appears good and isn't bent. If someone
> has one and could drop it in an envelope? I'm in the process of powder

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Larry Macy just replaced his wire wheels with a whole new set.  Larry is away
on holiday this week, so contact him when he returns.  I don't know if he has
any plans for the old ones.  He also bought a set used on eBay (I think) that
turned out to be no good due to stripped splines, so he may have as many as 8
old wire wheels for sale cheep.  (Unless he dumped them already.)  Maybe he
would pack one up and ship it to you.  (Macy is at: macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget