Fw: Remember Blue smoke?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Remember Blue smoke?
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 23:28:11 -0400
Cc: "Guy Weller" <guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>
I realize that this one is elementary but are you certain that the oil
return drain passages are clear? If they are not, the oil will pool on top
of the head and usually run down past the valve seals into the combustion
chambers. Blue smoke... The fact that it seems to load up when idling causes
me to think in that direction.

Kent
1960 Bugeye

Subject: Re: Remember Blue smoke?